When you are looking for a contract manufacturer for your product concept or you want to outsource your existing production to an expert, Teampac is your perfect partner.
We manufacture liquid-based products for healthcare use, such as wet wipes and liquid-filled bottles and tubes. We help you design your product and ensure that the process complies with legal requirements from start to finish, whether for medical devices, biocides, or cosmetics. Our quality-assured production and wide range of professional services will fulfil all your needs.
Our expertise covers products classified as medical devices, such as disinfectants and cleansing substances for infection control. Our operations comply with the requirements of the new MDR regulation for medical devices manufacturing. Our certified quality assurance process adheres to the ISO 13485 standard.
Wet wipes, bottles and tubes for diverse healthcare needs
You can outsource your entire manufacturing to us or turn to our experts for product design. We manufacture healthcare products and medical devices for cleansing and disinfecting the skin and surfaces, even for the most demanding professional environments.
- Impregnated wet wipes, such as patient hygiene and wound cleansing wipes, as well as many other disinfection wipes and cleansing wipes for skin and surfaces. Wet wipes are available individually packaged (single sachetts) or in multipacks (flowpacks).
- Liquids in a bottle, such as sprays, hand disinfectants, skin cleansing liquids and shampoos.
- Liquid-based products in a tube, such as lotions, ultrasound gels and toothpastes.
Download our complete product catalogue!
Our experts help bring your product to market
Besides offering ISO 13485 compliant production, we can assist you throughout your entire product development and design process, in compliance with the MDR regulation. If needed, you can also outsource the entire documentation of your medical device to us. To make sure we can fulfil your every need, Teampac’s in-house specialists are supported by a broad network of external professionals.
We are fully familiar with what the replacement of the Medical Device Directive by the MDR regulation means in practice. To kick start your project, we can go through the ”Essential Requirements/General Safety and Performance Requirements” checklist. This is complemented by our comprehensive risk management file, which covers all the MDR and ISO 14971 requirements. What’s more, we can put together a panel of professionals for clinical evaluation and risk assessment. When necessary we also handle pilot production, validation, and accelerated shelf-life testing. Finally, we gather the documentation into a comprehensive technical file.
Our services during your product’s lifecycle include periodic risk assessment reviews and risk management updates.
Anything you’d like to ask? We’re happy to help. Reach us on +358 (0)19 521 1800.
WE WILL HELP BRING YOUR PRODUCT TO MARKET
Taking a product from concept to shelf is a process that requires meticulous work and expertise. Our professionals will guide you through the entire journey. We will also guide you in creating the necessary documentation.
Here’s how the process proceeds:
- We work with you to map out the requirements and goals for the product, the product promise and its purpose.
- We outline the big picture: what kind of process you should expect and what is required in its various stages.
- We draft schedules to support your successful product launch.
- We manufacture products meeting biocidal products and Medical Device (MDR) regulations. We also manufacture products that meet the requirements of the Nordic Ecolabel, A&A and COSMOS certifications, and we can also certify products for you. We support you with product documentation requirements.
Formulation (product recipes)
- Our experienced product chemists develop a bespoke formula (recipe) for your product, taking into account your product promise and claims as well as existing and upcoming legal requirements.
- In all products we manufacture, we strive to use sustainable and responsibly produced ingredients.
- At the end of this stage you will receive a sample for feedback and approval.
Product safety and testing
- Every product must be tested in multiple ways, all of which we can manage for you.
- Our services include, for example, product safety assessments, stability and microbiological tests, and dermatological tests. If needed, we will also help you conduct EN testing. We can also determine the alcohol content of products.
- The look and feel of the packaging is the final touch on your product and ties it with your brand.
- Teampac’s professionals help you find the right packaging solution to support your brand. Our sustainable approach applies to our packaging, too.
- Our quality-driven production complies with ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 standards.
- We ensure that your product fulfils its quality promises.
- With our nearly 100% on-time delivery, your products are guaranteed to be completed on time.