We produce consumer hygiene products for everyday use, such as wipes and disinfectants. If your company has a product idea or a series of products in need of a contract manufacturer, our expert team will help you all the way from product development to brand packaging. We can provide pre-designed product concepts that are tailored to your needs.
Teampac has years of experience in contract manufacturing
We manufacture Ecocert-certified natural detergents. Your items can be produced to comply with environmental and allergy certifications.
We adhere to ISO9001 quality standards and our Key Flag Symbol demonstrates that the product has been manufactured in Finland.
We manufacture products for various uses, including:
- Single-packed and multi-packed cleaning wipes
- Bottled liquids, such as sprays
We can customize your products for specific use, such as print head cleaning, textile care and calcium lime removal. Discover all available options and download our full product catalog by entering your e-mail address in the form below.
Download our full product catalog by entering your e-mail address in the form below.
Some product examples:
WE WILL HELP BRING YOUR PRODUCT TO MARKET
Taking a product from concept to shelf is a process that requires meticulous work and expertise. Our professionals will guide you through the entire journey. We will also guide you in creating the necessary documentation.
Here’s how the process proceeds:
- We work with you to map out the requirements and goals for the product, the product promise and its purpose.
- We outline the big picture: what kind of process you should expect and what is required in its various stages.
- We draft schedules to support your successful product launch.
- We manufacture products meeting biocidal products and Medical Device (MDR) regulations. We also manufacture products that meet the requirements of the Nordic Ecolabel, A&A and COSMOS certifications, and we can also certify products for you. We support you with product documentation requirements.
Formulation (product recipes)
- Our experienced product chemists develop a bespoke formula (recipe) for your product, taking into account your product promise and claims as well as existing and upcoming legal requirements.
- In all products we manufacture, we strive to use sustainable and responsibly produced ingredients.
- At the end of this stage you will receive a sample for feedback and approval.
Product safety and testing
- Every product must be tested in multiple ways, all of which we can manage for you.
- Our services include, for example, product safety assessments, stability and microbiological tests, and dermatological tests. If needed, we will also help you conduct EN testing. We can also determine the alcohol content of products.
- The look and feel of the packaging is the final touch on your product and ties it with your brand.
- Teampac’s professionals help you find the right packaging solution to support your brand. Our sustainable approach applies to our packaging, too.
- Our quality-driven production complies with ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 standards.
- We ensure that your product fulfils its quality promises.
- With our nearly 100% on-time delivery, your products are guaranteed to be completed on time.